Join us at the slick, newly designed Via Barbarossa in Beşiktaş for another round of our weekly pub quiz.
A limited number of discounted early bird tickets are available.
Trivia will conclude by 22:30, but there'll be sweet tunes for those who want to stay after and enjoy some good music.
Join us in taking in the city vibes, indulge in some delicious food and reasonably priced beverages, and show us just how smart you are!
Top three teams win prizes, with some other surprise awards in the mix.
- Max 6 people to a team. We're more than happy to help arrange teams for those who are keen to play but are arriving solo or in a group of two. (Note: We will permit groups of more than six to play, but they will not be eligible for prizes.)
- No cell phones/laptops during play. If you're caught cheating, we'll ring the shame bell excessively and disqualify your team.
- 50 TL entry fee per person at the venue.
- Must be 18 or older to participate
- There are no cash prizes.
- Questions are in English and Turkish.
- Someone from our team will be around starting at 19:00 to welcome guests, etc.
The questions are set to start at 20:00. Please be punctual!
Sorular Turkce ve Ingilizce olacaktir.
- Bir takımda en fazla 6 kişi olabilir. Takımınız yoksa sizi başka bir takıma ekleyebiliriz. (Not: 8 kişiye kadar grupların oyuna katılmasına izin verilecektir ancak ödüller yalnızca 6 kişilik gruplara verilecektir. Eğer grubunuz 6 kişiden fazla ise ödül kazanma hakkınız olmayacaktır.)
- Oyun sırasında laptop / telefon gibi gereçlerin kullanımı yasaktır. Eğer kopya çekerken yakalanırsanız takımınız diskalifiye olur.
- Giriş ücreti 50 TL’dir.
- 18 yaş altı katılamaz.
- Para ödülümüz yoktur.
- Kapılar 19.00’da açılır ve oyun saat tam 20.00’da başlar. Geç kalmamanızı rica ederiz.
Address: Barbaros Blv. 55A (Beşiktaş)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Attendees must be 18+. Tickets are non-refundable. // Katılımcılar 18+ olmalıdır. Biletler iade edilmez. Trivia Nights regularly feature a photographer, with photos being posted online afterward.
Yabangee is an English resource and community platform for Turkey’s diverse array of internationals, as well as for globally-minded locals. Having been active in the country since 2012, the project has continued to grow over the years, expanding in new and meaningful directions along the way. The project has numerous components that work together to provide the whole Yabangee experience. Our website is an online English destination that offers readers regularly updated content in regards to: Advice & Information – This covers various content related to local culture and customs, comprehensive guides to bureaucratic processes, useful lists, and more. Some of our most popular articles include: Getting Married in Turkey – Frequently Asked Questions Getting Your Residence Permit Having a Baby in Turkey Turkish Wedding Dress Guide Essential Turkish Films Recycling in Istanbul Opening a Bank Account 10 Forgotten Historical Sites in Istanbul How to Make Friends as a Foreigner A Guide to Earthquake Preparedness 10 Must-Have Apps for Istanbul City Life – This covers essential, timely content related to what’s happening in the city, reviews of restaurants and other establishments, job listings, columns, hidden gems, and more. Yabangee is proud to have strong relationships with organizations around the city including Salon, Babylon, ATÖLYE, Zorlu Center PSM, SALT, Pera Museum, and many, many others which helpus to stay up to date on the latest happenings. Commentary – Offering much needed perspective from foreigners who now call Turkey home is one of the cornerstones of our content. These first-hand accounts offer a unique view at life here. Photography – For the more visually in-tune among us, our photo pieces offer some aesthetic insight into the country at large. Interviews – These personal accounts provide new insight from distinct individuals in our greater community, with a scope that includes arts and culture, start-ups, NGOs, humanitarian workers, and more. Travel – As a community of people living in Turkey, rather than just passing through, our travel content provides a more nuanced understanding of weekend getaways, adventures abroad, hiking, and other means of the occasional escape from city life. Our volunteer team of contributors share wide-ranging perspectives and experiences that proves invaluable to our readership. With over 70 writers and 20 photographers, our team represents a number of nationalities and backgrounds. Within Turkey as well, our team’s scope has them involved in a number of sectors. Our team is the most important element of Yabangee, the fabric on which we depend and continue to grow. Our community events are one way in which we really set ourselves apart and interact with our readership. With the aim of building a welcoming, open-minded community, we continue to host events that include social gatherings, picnics, trivia nights, art tours, lectures, holiday celebrations (like Halloween), networking events, pub crawls, and so much more.